88% of B2B decision makers say an organization's thought leadership is important.
Source: Edelman research
Download my free guide:
How to Drive Thought Leadership with B2B Tech Buyers Using Original Research
Original Research and Content Marketing Samples
I work with technology clients around the world, from global enterprises to small startups. Regardless of their size or location, my goal is to develop marketing content that engages crazy-busy technology buyers, generates high-quality leads, and shortens sales cycles.
Here’s a selection of content I’ve created for clients. Want to see an example of something not listed here? Just ask – I’ve probably done it and have it in my portfolio.
- Top 5 Considerations When Choosing a Remote Access Solution for Your Hybrid Workforce
- Playvox’s 4 Key Contact Center Trends for the Post-Pandemic World
- Procare’s “Digital Trends for the Child Care Industry”
- Serenova’s “The Most Important Contact Center Trends You Need to Know “
- SoftIron’s “Harnessing Wire Speed Performance for Software Defined Storage”
Case Study Sample
My 18-year-old just dyed her hair blue and pink.I dug the hair color boxes out of the wastebasket and was struck by how well this company targets their market."Beautifully Obnoxious" and "GoodDyeYoung" are brilliant terms to use when marketing to teens. They don't...
I’m often asked to interview SMEs (subject matter experts) to gather information to write a client’s content. The SME might be a quiet software engineer or a very technical product manager. Some are easy to talk with; others not so much. It’s my job to (gently) pull...