88% of B2B decision makers say an organization's thought leadership is important.
Source: Edelman research
Download my free guide:
How to Drive Thought Leadership with B2B Tech Buyers Using Original Research
Original Research and Content Marketing Samples
I work with technology clients around the world, from global enterprises to small startups. Regardless of their size or location, my goal is to develop marketing content that engages crazy-busy technology buyers, generates high-quality leads, and shortens sales cycles.
Here’s a selection of content I’ve created for clients. Want to see an example of something not listed here? Just ask – I’ve probably done it and have it in my portfolio.
- Top 5 Considerations When Choosing a Remote Access Solution for Your Hybrid Workforce
- Playvox’s 4 Key Contact Center Trends for the Post-Pandemic World
- Procare’s “Digital Trends for the Child Care Industry”
- Serenova’s “The Most Important Contact Center Trends You Need to Know “
- SoftIron’s “Harnessing Wire Speed Performance for Software Defined Storage”
Case Study Sample
1) Be prepared ahead of time with written interview questions. Send them to the interviewee in advance. 2) Listen far more than you talk when interviewing. 3) Give the interviewee your full attention and ask probing (yet gentle) follow-up questions. 4) Record and...
My husband and I are remodeling a 2004 RV. We tore out old, smelly carpet and donated ugly blue valances and furniture. We spent three weeks painting to make the small space look bigger and laid laminate floors. I sewed curtains, and he laid molding. It was a...