19 Battle-Tested Questions for
Building a Marketing Foundation that WORKS
It’s challenging to build a strong marketing foundation, because…
- You and your team are crazy busy
- You’re not sure how to get started
- You have the sneaking suspicion you don’t know what you don’t know
You’re not alone. As I work with tech companies, I find many don’t have a crisp, clear idea of their marketing strategy which makes it tough to go to market, create a compelling content plan, successfully drive thought leadership, or generate leads.
That’s where the 19 questions come in
I’ve used this list with over 20 tech companies over eight years and honed it down to the 19 strategic marketing questions that will help you build a strong marketing foundation. Now you can use it at your next team meeting.
With it, you’ll get:
- Greater clarity on exactly who your audience is and the challenges they face
- Increased confidence that you’re focusing on the right activities
- Renewed traction to move forward in achieving your marketing goals and getting your team on the same page
- A stronger foundation for building strategic marketing and content marketing plans
Build a Marketing Foundation that WORKS
"*" indicates required fields
This form collects information I’ll use to send you the free resource you requested and to keep you posted on valuable content marketing information for technology companies. All of my emails include an unsubscribe link, and I’ll never sell your contact information or spam you. You can choose to opt-out at any time.