I attended Content Marketing World last year and it was great. This year, though, they’ve added an additional one day event just for technology marketers called the Content Marketing World Technology Summit. Consider going as all the big names in tech will be there like Google, BMC, Cisco, etc. (Unfortunately, I won’t be attending this year, but if you do, let me know what you think.)
Here are six reasons to go:
- What better place to network than with like-minded peers at the brand new Cleveland Convention Center. Attendees already registered include organizations like Aon, BMC Software, Cisco Systems, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, Invensys, JDSU, Lenovo, Level 3 Communications, Motorola, PTC, Qualcomm, Riverbed Technology, SAP, SAS , and more!
- Cleveland in September is great. Yes, really.
- Cool speakers that rock. There is no better way to say it. They have already begun meeting and working on sessions that you will not find anywhere else. In addition, our speakers love to talk to you and will make themselves available for questions all during the event! Come see speakers from Monetate, Motorola, LinkedIn, Avaya and many more!
- The one conference where you can actually find the people who are doing what you do – the content creators (these are a very hard to find group of people).
- All the latest content marketing technology is on display!
- Content Marketing World, the main event is taking place September 9-11 and is the largest event in the industry (we checked).